Saturday, October 19, 2013

Coffeeneuring Challenge Week 3: Mozart's Coffee Roasters

Since I'm flying out today, I decided to get my "quickie" coffeeneuring spot out of the way. Mozart's Coffee Roasters is a nice little spot located on the river. The view is lovely.

Lake view at Mozarts

I had my usual.

Coffee!

Mishka and I just chilled, enjoyed the amazing weather, and people-watched for about an hour.

Mishka!

The only thing I can say about this ride is I remember why I don't often take the route I took there, and I don't frequent the joint in general...narrow neighborhood road with cars parked along it and people buzzing by at 30+ miles per hour. Why slow down because someone is riding their bike there? They obviously had important places to be to on a Saturday afternoon! The weather was beautiful, but unfortunately this may end up being one of my worst coffeeneuring rides. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. The lesson here is that Texas drivers are a-holes, the end.

Stop: Mozart's Coffee Roasters, 3825 Lake Austin Blvd, Austin, TX
Beverage: black coffee
Total Milage: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment